FILLED! MEMPHIS/CHICAGO 501c3 Rescue 5 LAB Pups

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
labfairydogmother

FILLED! MEMPHIS/CHICAGO 501c3 Rescue 5 LAB Pups

Post by labfairydogmother » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:10 pm

Number of animals being transported: Lab Pups Five (5)
Breeds, weight, age: Labrador Pups 5 Weeks Old, 4-6 pounds each
Health condition: Good
Heartworm status: Neg
Vaccinations: Yes
Health certificate:
Spayed/neutered: NA
Special needs: NA
(Contact information publicly viewable on forum):
Name and contact for person in charge of transport: Anna Bonick - Midwest Labrador Retriever Rescue
Name and contact for Sending rescue/parties: Anna Bonick - Midwest Labrador Retriever Rescue
Name and contact for Receiving rescue/parties: Anna Bonick - Midwest Labrador Retriever Rescue
Are you a 501c3: YES
Date ready for transport: UPDATE: FILLED- Found PNP Pilot for flight! :plane: THANK YOU :D
Immediately or 3 July the pups are ready to transport
Additional info/situation: Five Lab pups weigh is approx. 4-6 pounds each. They were Rescued after being dumped on side of road without their Mother. URGENT that they get to Midwest Labrador Rescue to be cared for round the clock by the Rescue team. We lost two pups now so there are only 5 Lab Pups. Not sick, negative for Parvo! Just needed hydration and nutrients to sustain their little bodies. Lost yet another one last night. The runt was the only one left at vet and despite great efforts to nourish and comfort it crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge. 5 remaining healthy pups are now in Temp Foster until transport can be found.
They need IMMEDIATE transport from any surrounding (within 2 hour drive) Memphis airfield to any surrounding Chicago (within 2 hour drive) airfield. Please know that we are urgently seeking transport and will work with pilot to depart and or arrive in surrounding airfields. Thank you! :plane:
Attachments
image.jpg
Last edited by labfairydogmother on Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:29 am, edited 5 times in total.

cpsczi
Zip Code: 62220
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KCPS
Distance willing to fly one way: 80

Re: MEMPHIS/CHICAGO 501c3 Rescue 6 LAB Pups Need Immediate

Post by cpsczi » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:42 pm

I no longer have access to an airplane, but I can drive approximately 100 mile radius of St. Louis, depending on work schedule.
Diane

labfairydogmother

Post by labfairydogmother » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:26 am

Diane can you clarify your reply? The pups are in Memphis and need transport to Chicago area.

cpsczi

Post by cpsczi » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:22 pm

I no longer have access to an airplane, but I can be a driving link approximately 100 miles radius of St. Louis to get them along their way.
Diane

labfairydogmother

Post by labfairydogmother » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:43 pm

Thanks Diane, that is so very generous of you! Right now we need transport for the entire trip. Time is of the essence with these Pups, we lost one already.

sowens333
Zip Code: 66062
Airport identifier: KOJC
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by sowens333 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:06 am

You may need to break this request up into multiple legs to accomplish it. I will be flying from Memphis, to Kansas City early on Wednesday morning, if that helps you at all they can ride along with me as far as Kansas City.

labfairydogmother

Re: MEMPHIS/CHICAGO 501c3 Rescue 5 LAB Pups Need Immediate

Post by labfairydogmother » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:09 am

Thanks for the response to transport! We will work to see if we can coordinate by breaking this down into shorter legs and keep you posted. We lost the runt last night. He was the only one left being cared for at the vet. Time is of the essence to get the other 5 to Chicago. Will keep you posted.
Thx!

Georgegreen177
Zip Code: 47960
Airport identifier: KMCX
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by Georgegreen177 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:14 am

On Tuesday or Wednesday I could take a northern half leg, say from around Effingham, IL. where in the Chicago area are these pups going?

George Green
Cardinal N19828
George Green
Cardinal N19828 :plane:
765-427-7988

labfairydogmother

Post by labfairydogmother » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:32 pm

Thanks George! I think that due to the age of these pups that a two leg journey would be about all they could handle. They need to have stress to a minimum. You are a GEM for offering! Thank you :)

cpsczi

Post by cpsczi » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:39 pm

George, could you come a little further south on Thursday? I understand the dogs have a ride to St. Louis on Thursday. I'm willing to drive them from St. Louis to SPI or 1H2 (Effingham) or thereabouts, but I can't do it on Thursday, but I could on Friday. If we can get the dogs overnighted in St. Louis on Thursday (if you can't fly to the St. Louis area on Thursday), could you meet me on Friday in Springfield or Effingham (or Litchfield?).
Diane