Transport from GSO, NC to Waxhaw, NC

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Findinggreathomes

Transport from GSO, NC to Waxhaw, NC

Post by Findinggreathomes » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:18 pm

Bunkerfacepnp.jpg
Number of animals being transported:1
Breeds, weight, age: Lincoln, Male Labradoodle Puppy, 18 lbs, 3 months of age
Health condition: Excellent
Heartworm status: Negative
Vaccinations: UTD
Health certificate: N/A
Spayed/neutered: Yes, Neutered
Special needs:
(Contact information publicly viewable on forum):
Name and contact for person in charge of transport: Robin Manley Finding Great Homes Rescue, 336-414-1373 or [email protected]
Name and contact for Sending rescue/parties: Robin Manley same as above
Name and contact for Receiving rescue/parties: Adopters Joe and Jamie Walker 937-416-3462 [email protected]
Are you a 501c3:
Date ready for transport: Sun July 20
Additional info/situation: Joe and Jamie have 4 young children who would love to meet Lincoln at the plane. Thank you for helping us to fly Lincoln home.
Last edited by Findinggreathomes on Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

kpmenzie
Zip Code: 27713
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KRDU
Distance willing to fly one way: 150

Re: Transport from GSO, NC to Waxhaw, NC

Post by kpmenzie » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:41 am

Hi Robin,
Cindy and I are available to transport Lincoln on Friday (18th) or Saturday (19th). Please let us know if it is possible to make this flight earlier than you posted. We are not available on Sunday.

Regards,
Ken and Cindy Menzie
N1433S
(919) 949-0542

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:01 am

Hi Ken + Cindy
I just spoke to the adopters and they can make Saturday work. I sure appreciate your kind offer to help fly Lincoln to his new home. You are going to love this passenger. He is a real sweetheart - I wish i could have adopted him myself. He is nothing but a big teddy bear, full of curls and kisses. Those children are getting a great family dog.

Please let me know what time - I will see you at Landmark? Jon Wells told me that Atlantic Aero is no longer a landing option....
Thanks again , Robin

PS can you let me know what airport you would be landing at with the adopters?

kpmenzie

Post by kpmenzie » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:22 pm

Hi Robin,
Cindy and I are glad we can help move Lincoln on Saturday (July 19th). Here are the preliminary details:

1) Pick up Lincoln from you at 9:00am at the Landmark FBO.
2) We can meet Lincoln's new owners at one of two airports. We can go to either the JAARS-Townsend Airport (N52) located approximately 5 miles south of Waxhaw, NC, OR we can go into the Charlotte-Monroe Airport (KEQY) located 6 miles northwest of Monroe, NC. We can be at either location at 10:30am.

Please let me know if this plan will work for you and the new owners. We will also need to know which airport the new owners want me to go into and we will need their contact information.
Cindy and I look forward to meeting Lincoln on Saturday!

Regards,
Ken and Cindy Menzie
N1433S
(919) 949-0542

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:27 pm

Jamie sent an email to you but i thought i would follow up and say that they know where the Monroe airport is and that 10:30 am works for them. Thank you so much. See you Saturday. Robin

kpmenzie

Post by kpmenzie » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:16 pm

Hi Robin,
The weather look okay for Lincoln's transport on Saturday. Cindy and i expect to be at the Landmark FBO at Greensboro at 9:00am. We will call you as we depart Raleigh and when we arrive. We are happy we can help!

Ken and Cindy Menzie
N1433S
(919) 949-0542