Cancelled - Crestline, CA - Denver, CO or Houston, TX

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
GetMeTherePlease

Re: Crestline, CA - Houston, TX - 10 yr old GSD

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:24 pm

Mombo wrote:I am taking a rescue to Tucson on Saturday and won't be available until the end of Sept. I'll keep checking to see if you get the leg filled to Denver.

Ed

Ok thank you Ed

GetMeTherePlease

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:25 pm

Mombo wrote:I am taking a rescue to Tucson on Saturday and won't be available until the end of Sept. I'll keep checking to see if you get the leg filled to Denver.

Ed
Ed any chance you can fit Minnie with the other rescue to Tucson???

GetMeTherePlease

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:27 pm

arizonabsd wrote:Cheryl, if she can get to Tucson by noon this Sat (29th) I can see if she'll fit with my sheepdog to San Antonio (who's on her way to OK). My girl will be crated from CA to Tucson so that particular leg doesn't have space for her. Want to give it a try?

Lynnette Bennett
North American Belgian Sheepdog Rescue
[email protected]

Hi Lynette
Yes even if we get her to El Paso or Dallas I have a ride for her to Houston I just replied to Ed and will send him an email offline to see if this is something he could do ;0) thanks

Mombo

Post by Mombo » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:16 pm

Chyrl, Lynnette

The FBO where I rent requires animals be transported in crates. There is a possibility they can take out the back seats and I can put two crates in the rear of the aircraft. I won't know for a couple of days. Will there be someone in Tucson to greet Annie? What is the nearest airport to Crestline?

Ed

GetMeTherePlease

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:33 pm

Mombo wrote:Chyrl, Lynnette

The FBO where I rent requires animals be transported in crates. There is a possibility they can take out the back seats and I can put two crates in the rear of the aircraft. I won't know for a couple of days. Will there be someone in Tucson to greet Annie? What is the nearest airport to Crestline?

Ed
Ed
L26 Hesperia is close I can put out for someone to meet the plane just tell me what airport and let me know if this is a possiblity I'll be waiting to hear from you thank you ...............

.Lynette let me know if you have someone as well that may be able to get Minnie at the airport as soon as I hear back from Ed as to the airport he'll be flying into and if Minnie can fly with him I'll put out to my contacts

drewcoats
Zip Code: 77381
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KDWH
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by drewcoats » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:38 pm

I could defintely pick her up in San Antonio and bring her to Houston.

GetMeTherePlease

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:42 pm

drewcoats wrote:I could defintely pick her up in San Antonio and bring her to Houston.
Hi Drew
Whichever you prefer Pecos, TX or San Antonio I'm ok either way ;0)

arizonabsd
Zip Code: 85735
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by arizonabsd » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:34 am

Cheryl, our departure schedule for the CA dog Glena to TX and OK is being revised due to a pilot needing to arrive San Antonio before dark. So hang on; I said in an email that I didn't think a combination would work, but it just might after all. It will be tight in every regard but should be do-able if Ed can fit your dog in his plane. :D

ED, let me know if you can swing the 2nd dog, Minnie/Annie. That would really make Fri a better departure if that's at all possible. I can meet you and keep them both overnight. In the meantime, I'll confirm with the other pilots that they can do a 2nd dog too.

Cheryl, from Tucson Minnie's trip would then be KRYN - KT27 - K5C1. Drew would meet pilot Denise at 5C1 for the final leg to DWH. Denise is continuing with Glena to Dallas so it would be another tight schedule there.

Hi Drew!

I don't check the board often; can we continue this via email, or someone update me by email? Thanks.

Lynnette Bennett
[email protected]
Lynnette Bennett
[email protected]

GetMeTherePlease

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:35 am

arizonabsd wrote:Cheryl, our departure schedule for the CA dog Glena to TX and OK is being revised due to a pilot needing to arrive San Antonio before dark. So hang on; I said in an email that I didn't think a combination would work, but it just might after all. It will be tight in every regard but should be do-able if Ed can fit your dog in his plane. :D

ED, let me know if you can swing the 2nd dog, Minnie/Annie. That would really make Fri a better departure if that's at all possible. I can meet you and keep them both overnight. In the meantime, I'll confirm with the other pilots that they can do a 2nd dog too.

Cheryl, from Tucson Minnie's trip would then be KRYN - KT27 - K5C1. Drew would meet pilot Denise at 5C1 for the final leg to DWH. Denise is continuing with Glena to Dallas so it would be another tight schedule there.

Hi Drew!

I don't check the board often; can we continue this via email, or someone update me by email? Thanks.

Lynnette Bennett
[email protected]
Just an FYI
If need be I do have a pilot in Dallas that would take Minnie to Houston so if there isn't a dog going to San Antonio Minnie doesn't need to go to San Antonio

and I'd be alright with this moving to email [email protected]

GetMeTherePlease

Still need Re: Crestline, CA - Denver, CO (Houston,TX)

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:53 pm

Hi ALL
The Flight for this 10 yr Old GSD didn't pan out. I do have a pilot in Denver CO that will fly Minnie to Houston, TX if I can get her to him. Can anyone help from Crestline CA (San Bernadino) to Denver, CO (Erie, CO) ...............

Contact me

Cheryl
Founder Roads of Hope
Animal Rescue Transport
[email protected]
512-803-2069

Her Photo and bio are in the very first posting of this email chain ;0)