Done: Kilgore, TX 75662 to Las Vegas, NV 89123 for Ridgeback

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
CeliaRobinson
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Done: Kilgore, TX 75662 to Las Vegas, NV 89123 for Ridgeback

Post by CeliaRobinson » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:48 pm

Ringo needs a ride from his foster home in Kilgore, TX to his forever home in Las Vegas, Nevada. He can go anytime a ride is available. I can transport to any nearby airport such as Tyler, Longview, or even Dallas, TX. I can also take him to Shreveport, LA.

Ringo is a sweet tempered 4 year old Rhodesian Ridgeback. He has been neutered, fully Vetted, and is parasite free. He has nice manners and can ride uncrated. He will be a fun passenger. You can see a picture of Ringo at the following website: http://www.ridgebackrescue.org

If you can help Ringo, please contact me at 903-984-5042 or 903-520-1845 (cell) or you can post a message for me on this message board.
Last edited by CeliaRobinson on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

arizonabsd
Zip Code: 85735
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Kilgore, TX 75662 to Las Vegas, NV 89123 for Ridgeback

Post by arizonabsd » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:32 pm

Celia, you mention driving to Shreveport... a wonderful rescue pilot happens to be in Shreve right now, leaving for KC, MO on Sunday 8/30. Give Sam a call on his cell. His post is here: http://pilotsnpaws.org/forum/viewforum. ... &sk=t&sd=d

This option could give you time to find pilots for the rest of the journey. Use the pilot map (on the homepage) to see where everyone lives, mark your prospective route in a straight line from KC to Vegas and then divide the nautical miles into legs of approx 300 miles each. Then contact those pilots who live on the line of travel. The final (actual route) is at their discretion but the more info you can provide, the better Ringo's chances of finding a ride. Don't forget to contact ground support volunteers along the route too, for overnight fostering as needed.

Best of luck! I'll send Sam the link to your post too.

Lynnette Bennett
North American Belgian Sheepdog Rescue
[email protected]
Lynnette Bennett
North American Belgian Sheepdog Rescue
[email protected]

staylor4
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KGPH
Distance willing to fly one way: 50

Post by staylor4 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:43 pm

Last edited by staylor4 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Joe Brininstool

Re: Kilgore, TX 75662 to Las Vegas, NV 89123 for Ridgeback

Post by Joe Brininstool » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:07 am

I am going to Carlsbad, NM from San Marcos, TX (between Austin & San Antonio) on Wednesday or Thursday (9th or 10th) if that helps any.

Joe Brininstool