I just sent an email about being available Sept 16 or 17th pending my day off request is approved - and I'm
sending this post also - so you'll know we are available to help.
We'd love to take Doc and Elvis to Pennsylvania.
My husband is the pilot - I'm the coordinator! We'd both escort them to PA.
Please reply to our email as soon as you can if you still need assistance.
We'd love to help!
AJ & Dirk Vander Ende