If you can get Cami to Portsmouth (PSM) I'll fly it to Claremont (or Keene or Lebanon)
Let me know if this helps out at all.
It would certainly save the dog and the new owners (or some volunteer) a 2 hour drive. Now if we can get the first leg from Richmond to ACY sorted out, this could work out very nicely. I know Anna (the pilot who is doing the other transport with me) and one other pilot volunteered, but I don't know if either has been finalized yet. I guess we wait to hear from Julianne.