Omaha, NE to Reno, NV

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
CockerRescue

Omaha, NE to Reno, NV

Post by CockerRescue » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:26 am

Hello, I'm trying to find someone interested in helping a cocker spaniel who is currently in a shelter, but I do have a volunteer to have her out, vetted if necessary and ready to fly. She is going to her forever home in Reno, NV. Please let me know if you can help. I did send PMs to a few people from the map. And bless all you pilots that are able to help us rescues everyday. You are all wonderful.

Mrbusybody
Zip Code: 83404
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Airport identifier: KIDA
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Omaha, NE to Reno, NV

Post by Mrbusybody » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:09 pm

I could make a leg through south Idaho and northern Nevada. A little far for the complete leg. Could meet most anywhere in Northern Utah or Southern Idaho and fly to about Wells, Nev. VFR only.

Mrbusybody

rylan01

Post by rylan01 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:34 pm

Trish,
I responded to your personal PM...should have info on commercial transport in a day or so.....

Sarah
Northwest/Delta Pilot

trishbyrnes

Post by trishbyrnes » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:27 pm

Looks like we have a pilot for the leg from NE to Denver (waiting for his reply on exact date), and we have someone who can take her from Denver to Utah/NV line... I am hoping to find someone who can get her from the UT line and bring her closer to Reno... if not we will make the drive! I have place a PM to the Reno pilot, am hoping to hear back. Anyone have other ideas?

Mrbusybody
Zip Code: 83404
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Airport identifier: KIDA
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by Mrbusybody » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:22 am

Mrbusybody here,

Still available for a VFR leg from Nevada line (previous post Wendover) to Battle Mountain. Long range weather forecast is not positive for next weekend (Dec 5-7). Could make a shorter leg by car, say Salt lake City area to Elko. Also, it might reduce dead flight time, and driving time to divert the Denver flight a little north, say Pocatello for a larger plane or perhaps Malad, ID (MLD) or Downey (U58) for a smaller plane. Could drive over this route as well since driving and fly route for me is via the interstate south then west via the I-80 transition throuth SLC class B airspace.

Is there any time frame for this effort?

Mrbusybody
[email protected]

trishbyrnes

Post by trishbyrnes » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:18 am

Mrbusybody wrote:Mrbusybody here,

Still available for a VFR leg from Nevada line (previous post Wendover) to Battle Mountain. Long range weather forecast is not positive for next weekend (Dec 5-7). Could make a shorter leg by car, say Salt lake City area to Elko. Also, it might reduce dead flight time, and driving time to divert the Denver flight a little north, say Pocatello for a larger plane or perhaps Malad, ID (MLD) or Downey (U58) for a smaller plane. Could drive over this route as well since driving and fly route for me is via the interstate south then west via the I-80 transition throuth SLC class B airspace.

Is there any time frame for this effort?

Mrbusybody
[email protected]
Thanks for your post, we have put her on a commercial airline this morning!