McDonough GA to New Bern NC foster home

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
macmusic

McDonough GA to New Bern NC foster home

Post by macmusic » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:14 pm

BobKat is a 26 pound Maine Coon cat. He is currently being temporarily fostered by a flight attendant in McDonough. He was turned in to Maine Coon Rescue by the woman who adopted him in New Bern, NC in 2003. His original rescuer is a member of Maine Coon Rescue and still lives in New Bern. She is eager to foster Bob and quite likely adopt him if all works out. Maine Coon Rescue has tried to organize an overland transport twice and been unable to fill all the legs. The foster was willing to pay for a flight ,but he is too big to fly in a commercial cabin under a seat. If overnight along the way is needed, Maine Coon Rescue is a national organization. Please consider helping Bob Kat to come home! Thanks

tjm1996

Re: McDonough GA to New Bern NC foster home

Post by tjm1996 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:14 am

I live in Charlotte NC. Have had two Maine Coons (Coconut and Peaches). I have a Cirrus SR20. Can pick up on VFR days. Need transport cage. Tim McGuire (704) 400-8768

macmusic

Re: McDonough GA to New Bern NC foster home

Post by macmusic » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:17 pm

Tim'
Bless you. Was beginning to despair about getting him back. We have a conventional cat carrier for him with him. Will that be adequate? I will call our transport coordinator and we will call you.--Macrina in New Bern