Denver towards Billings

This forum is for transport requests that were posted on the Ride Board and have been completed. Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked "DONE".

Denver towards Billings

Postby setterrescuemom on Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:48 am

Anytime after 12/1/08 - Gordon Setter from Denver area northward - Billings, Sheridan, Gillette, Casper... We're flexible, and always grateful for any offers!!

Alissa Thomas
Save Our Setters, Inc.
setterrescuemom

Re: Denver towards Billings

Postby mboyd on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:45 pm

Hi Alissa,

I'm based just north of Denver and should be able to make a trip up to Sheridan WY or Billings MT if we can get the weather to cooperate. Can you provide more info on the passenger? I have a 3' crate that may work...do you have a weight/size for the pup?

-Mike
mwboyd(at)gmail(dot)com
Mike
Grumman AA5A (Cheetah)
300 NM legs (345 "regular" miles)
mboyd

Re: Denver towards Billings

Postby baja74vw on Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:44 am

Alissa,

My name it Tim and I am a commercial pilot based in Atlanta and I commute home to Billings through Denver every week or so.

I would love to transport the dog if it is crated and I was met at the ticket counter in DEN. I can easily transport the animal on the airline as checked luggage and can help get the dog to its final stop in Billings.

PM me if there is any way I can help.

Thanks!
Tim
baja74vw

Re: Denver towards Billings - Done

Postby mboyd on Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:59 pm

Done! Although not able to fly due to weather, drove Marshall the Gordon Setter up to meet the adopter who was driving down from Montana. Marshall should now be happily in his new forever home.
Mike
Grumman AA5A (Cheetah)
300 NM legs (345 "regular" miles)
mboyd

Return to "DONE" Transports Complete