I'm based in Texas and can run a final leg from Arkansas (mid to lower Arkansas) down to either Austin or Houston if you can find a flight from Indiana down this way.
I'm currently looking to fly from Memphis base to Alexandria LA for a pickup set for Sat 9/12 (but can possibly delay until 9/13). Can the Indy Cocker can get to Memphis either Friday or, at the latest, Sat evening 9/12? I can foster for 1 or 2 days from Friday 9/11. If this works, then maybe Byrne can do the final leg from Alexandria LA into TX?