FILLED via PNP Sept 12 - Boise, ID - Seattle, WA

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
GetMeTherePlease

FILLED via PNP Sept 12 - Boise, ID - Seattle, WA

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:54 am

Please help Sept 12 2 Precious pups need to complete their journey. They travelled by Long haul trucker from KY to Colorado and are with Temp Foster. They will begin their final journey on Saturday if we can finalize the last portion with one more pilot (Or two if needed)

BOTH Passengers are Blind and are going to Blind dog haven.

4lb Poodle named Magic
20lb Cocker Spaniel named Chocko

Below is the Itinerarty Times to be determined by the pilots

Denver, CO - Evanston, WY - FILLED

Evanston, WY - Boise, ID - FILLED

Boise, ID - Seattle, WA - NEED

Contact me and let me know this is for Sept 12 Times to be Determined by Pilots

Cheryl
Founder Roads of Hope
Animal Rescue Transport
National Transport Coordinator
Austin, TX
512-803-2069
http://www.roadsofhope.org
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/Roads_of_Hope
Last edited by GetMeTherePlease on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

richclover

Re: Sept 12 - Boise, ID - Seattle, WA - 2 Blind pups

Post by richclover » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:05 pm

Another alternative could be a temp foster in Boise until further transport is arranged. That way we can get them as far as possible this Saturday.

vera99

Post by vera99 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:29 pm

How about on Sunday, 9/13? I could haul them that day, weather permitting. I don't have ice protection on my airplane. Which airports in the Boise and Seattle areas?

Vera Martinovich
360-658-5304
360-631-9170

GetMeTherePlease

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:21 pm

vera99 wrote:How about on Sunday, 9/13? I could haul them that day, weather permitting. I don't have ice protection on my airplane. Which airports in the Boise and Seattle areas?

Vera Martinovich
360-658-5304
360-631-9170
Hi Vera

I was able to get this filled from Boise to Seattle via ground, It all depends on the weather though right now the pilot flying from Denver to Evanston is saying the weather is looking "iffy" right now so we may have to go with Sunday which would mean we would need you on sunday too, because these pups would miss the ground transport from Boise to Seattle.

Boise Pick Up would need to be discussed with Pilot Rich as I am not sure what his choice is as of yet, but if this is a go I will find out from him. Can you email me offline so I can get your info for the runsheet (if this does occur sunday ) [email protected])

Seattle Drop off can be
PLU Pierce County - Thun Field Puyallup WA Public 100LL Airport

richclover

Post by richclover » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:41 pm

This could happen on Sunday, thanks, Vera!

But first, Let's see what we can do tomorrow... It'll be up to Kevin, Denver pilot to call the weather Sat. AM.

If we can't do it tomorrow, Sunday is an option. Whichever day, my flight , Evanston to Boise, will arrive at Boise Air Terminal, KBOI, Turbo Air at the west end.

More to follow...

richclover

Post by richclover » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:48 pm

Thanks again, Vera, we got it done today. Thanks Pilot Kevin and Annie, who has the dogs in Boise now!