NEED TRANSPORT FROM LEXINGTON KY TO RALEIGH NC /3 passengers

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
djacques

NEED TRANSPORT FROM LEXINGTON KY TO RALEIGH NC /3 passengers

Post by djacques » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:35 pm

TRANSPORT NEEDED FROM LEXINGTON KY AIRPORT TO RALEIGH NC AIRPORT

SATURDAY, SEP 12 IF POSSIBLE

Sending: True Heart MinPin Rescue, Inc. 501(c)3 OTRA V
E-mail: [email protected] & [email protected]
Richmond, KY
Website: http://www.trueheartminpinrescue.org & http://www.urky.org

(3) Passengers: All UTD with great temperaments and coming with Vet Paperwork - going to forever homes in NC.
Brea – Schnauzer. Small/Med size
White Sox – Corgi/Schipperke Mix, Puppy, Small, Approx 6-8 lbs.
Lilly - Beagle. Med size

CONTACT CHERYL HIGDON AT 859-625-4859 IF YOU CAN HELP; WE HAVE BEEN TRYING DESPERATELY TO GET A GROUND TRANSPORT TOGETHER, AND ARE HAVING MAJOR ISSUES. THREE EXCITED FAMILIES IN NC ARE ANTICIPATING THEIR FUR BABIES ON SATURDAY AND WE'D LOVE TO GET THEM THERE! ADOPTION CONTRACTS HAVE ALREADY BEEN FINALIZED; THE DOGS JUST NEED TO GET TO THEIR RESPECTIVE FOREVER HOMES.

jmillerk

Re: NEED TRANSPORT FROM LEXINGTON KY TO RALEIGH NC /3 passengers

Post by jmillerk » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:15 am

Cheryl,

I will be in Lexington, KY this afternoon on another rescue flight back to the Charlotte, NC area. I called you and left a message and also sent an email, but did not post to the website. It is short notice but we will be there around 3:30PM. We could go the other way around Charlotte back to my destination airport and drop your dogs Southwest of RDU. Call me ASAP if you still need transport. We are departing at 11:15AM.

Justin
803-517-6162

djacques

Re: NEED TRANSPORT FROM LEXINGTON KY TO RALEIGH NC /3 passengers

Post by djacques » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:19 am

Justin - thank you! The new dog moms didn't think a flight would happen and drove all night last night from NC to KY this am and are driving back. Thank you so much for letting us know. They couldn't wait :)