6 Young Mini Schnauzers Done Drove it

This forum is for transport requests that were posted on the Ride Board and have been completed. Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked "DONE".

6 Young Mini Schnauzers Done Drove it

Postby dturner on Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:33 pm

I have 6 young Mini Schnauzers stuck in Mobile Ala, on death row. I have foster homes in Central Florida but need to get them here. I did not list the contact info on the sending side since this is her first transport and I will need to hold her hand to get this complete. But I will do that and I will send all information once I know there is a flight possible. It does not have to be Saturday but needs to happen ASAP.

I am now in despeate mode and looking to move them from Mobile as far west as possible in hope of picking up a second flight, maybe to Tallahassee???

Debbie Turner
Schnauzer Love Rescue
407-924-5711
Last edited by dturner on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dturner

Re: 6 Young Mini Schnauzers Mobile Ala to Cen FL

Postby mongosmom on Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:37 pm

If there is any way to break this trip up into 2 legs, such as Mobile to Tallahassee, then Tallahassee to Central FL, that would be helpful. The weather is a major problem right now, since there are thunderstorms every afternoon. Where in central FL are your dogs going? What do they weigh each?
mongosmom

Return to "DONE" Transports Complete