FILLED!!!!! Plano TX 75093 to SPRINGFIELD MO 65802

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
marymalinowski

FILLED!!!!! Plano TX 75093 to SPRINGFIELD MO 65802

Post by marymalinowski » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:57 pm

Thanks so much for looking at our post! Update: We had two pups, but one went to someone else already....One gorgeous 1 year old Ridgeback pup are looking for transport from roughly the Plano Tx area to Springfield Mo or St Louis Mo. Not sure how many miles that is as the crow flies, but this dog are being threatened to go to a miller if we don't pick her up. Any part of that transport would be welcomed! :D
She is very sweet! Thanks! Mary Malinowski 262-483-6964 Ridgeback Rescue of the US
Last edited by marymalinowski on Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tennisdogs

Re: Plano TX 75093 to SPRINGFIELD MO 65802

Post by tennisdogs » Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:38 pm

Hello,

I'm based in East Texas (marshall) and can either go over to Dallas and make a trip up to Texarkana or maybe even Southern Arkansas if you can find a pilot to go from there north and east. If you can get the dog to east texas, I can fly a bit further north if needed. Let me know.

marymalinowski

Re: Plano TX 75093 to SPRINGFIELD MO 65802

Post by marymalinowski » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:37 am

Byrne, thank you so much for your response! I am sorry for being delayed...I was unable to access the site for a bit. I can see where marshall is and we have options to fly the dog towards NC for a different foster...If the current foster would drive to Marshall or another airport in between marshall and
plano, could U get the rescue pup to little rock, AR? Just thinking out loud. I will try to send this to your email as well in case you are not able to pull this
thread up. You can reach me via email ([email protected]) or cell phone 262-483-6964 :D Thanks for thinking about it...Let me know or respond here! Thanks! Mary RRUS Save One Until There Are None