markills wrote:Right now Sunday 27th or Monday 28th are not good for me. I'm planning a HUGE airlift from Sacramento to Twin Falls Idaho to Salt Lake City to Lake Tahoe to Santa Rosa CA. I will be picking up and dropping different dogs on different legs for a total of 7 dogs from 5 different resuce groups with a cessna 182 pilot from Los Angeles and a Bonanza 35 pilot from Montana bringing some of the dogs in to my destinations to join the group. I'm not sure how to calculate the number of legs this transport is. The coordination effort has been MASSIVE! Flying time will be over ten hours with overall trip time being about 14 hours. The really crazy part --- I'm going to take off at dawn and try to do this all in a single day. Just me, my Archer, and a lot of fur.
Watch the listings for update.
Can you give me a day that would be good. I have this filled whole route secured with pilots ;0) just got to secure a date ............. I will be sending an email to you and the other pilots involved in an email off the PNP board be much easier for us all to follow and get things nailed down. The first pilot that will meet you is waiting on his plane it goes in for inspection today he sees no problems but needs to let me know definitely if all is well for flying and I got to get these dogs out of the shelter