Transport Sr Boxer Girl from KY to NY area

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Barbara

Transport Sr Boxer Girl from KY to NY area

Post by Barbara » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:25 pm

My name is Barbara and I work with rescues as well as on the board of a local animal shelter.
I have a situation which requires transport and I don't know where else to turn.
There is a dog named Frieda in the Humane Society of Henderson Couty in Henderson, KY.
We have a rescue willing to take her in New York - Boxer Angels - but do not have transport people out there. Nobody has stepped up to take this poor old girl who has been abused most of her life and only now has a chance at being treated well medically, physically and emotionally.
We just need to get her here. Any chance you can help? She is absolutely wonderful - loving, sweet, gentle and very appreciative of everything. The person in charge of the shelter is Andrea.
Andrea informs me that Henderson is 2 hrs from Louisville; 1 hr from Evansville, Indiana; 3 hrs from Lexington, KY.
We could pick up Frieda at any one of the NY or northern NJ airports - please let me know.
My name is Barbara and I would be your contact person. My phone number is 845-267-8234;
my cell is 914-522-2207

Thanks so much!

Barbara

Re: Transport Sr Boxer Girl from KY to NY area

Post by Barbara » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:14 pm

FRIEDA Has Been Successfully Transported From KY to NY. Many thanks to everyone who replied, especially DAVID! You are wonderful! Barbara