DONE! Salt lake City, UT to Henderson, NV 9/27 or 10/3-4?

This forum is for transport requests that were posted on the Ride Board and have been completed. Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked "DONE".

DONE! Salt lake City, UT to Henderson, NV 9/27 or 10/3-4?

Postby plavine on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:25 pm

Done! thank you Dave! We have a brittany (47#) that needs to fly from Salt Lake City, UT to Henderson, NV. We have a pilot willing to fly from either Cedar City, UT or Henderson, NV to Los Angeles and that's this boy's destination -- then Los Angeles up to Fresno, CA. Is anyone flying between SLC and Henderson? Pilot number 2 is willing to fly to Cedar City, UT if that helps. This weekend or next? Anytime, anywhere?

Thanks so much!

Patti
http://www.nbran.org
310.994.1062
nationalbrittanyrescue@gmail.com
Last edited by plavine on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
plavine
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:44 pm
Last Visit: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:52 pm

Re: Salt lake City, UT to Henderson, NV 9/27 or 10/3-4?

Postby airpaws on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:22 pm

or if anyone can get him to BJC (denver) I can get him to Patti from there
Brent
airpaws
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:59 pm
Last Visit: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:37 pm

Re: Salt lake City, UT to Henderson, NV 9/27 or 10/3-4?

Postby Mombo on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:17 pm

Pattie

I plan to be on vacation in Jackson Hole WY between 8-15 Oct. I plan to fly directly home to Fullerton Airport (KFUL) on Oct 15th. If that isn't too late, I could stop by SLC on the way home and take the pooch to Southern CA. Do you have anyone that could take keep the dog overnight over night and fly it to San Jose the following day?

Ed
Mombo
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Last Visit: Tue May 03, 2011 7:51 pm

Re: Salt lake City, UT to Henderson, NV 9/27 or 10/3-4?

Postby Mombo on Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:51 pm

Pattie

It looks like the weather in Salt kake City will be deterorating next week. If so, I'll need to fly commercially to my business meetings in Salt Lake City on Wednesday and Thursday, and postpone my vacation. If the weather forecast does improve, I will fly up up to SLC on Oct 6th and return to the LA area on Oct 8th or 9th. I'll keep you posted but for right now, it doesn't look good

So sorry,

Ed
Mombo
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Last Visit: Tue May 03, 2011 7:51 pm


Return to "DONE" Transports Complete

Who is online

Registered users: Cgaertner, Google [Bot], Linda O, Nagel