URGENT! GROUND transport frm Charlotte-Mecklenburg,NC to VA

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
k9crazy

Re: Transport From Charlotte-Mecklenburg, NC to Hopatcong, NJ

Post by k9crazy » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:39 am

Please just keep us in mind if you're able to take Candy (45-lb. lab). I can be available to meet a flight during the week, as well as on weekends. Just email me at [email protected] or call me at 843-334-8427. Thanks! Sandra, Save the Strays Animal Rescue, Bethune, SC.

ppeterson123

Post by ppeterson123 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:45 am

hi - ok. i just need to make sure this pilot can fit two dogs. i think this pilot said he had small space, but we can double check that! it would be great to get as many in as we can.

CleoBen
Zip Code: 45338
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KVES
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by CleoBen » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:06 pm

2W6 is in the mid-southern portion of the western peninsula of Maryland, between the Potomac River and Chesapeake Bay.

CB
Based at KCID in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. My range is about a 250 mile radius around KCID - Roughly defined by a circle including Green Bay, WI; Twin Cities, MN; Sioux Falls, SD; Lincoln, NE; Topeka, KS; St Louis, MO; Indianapolis, IN; and Benton Harbor, MI.

ppeterson123

Post by ppeterson123 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:25 pm

ok. thank you. one other question, would you be able to fit two dogs? Mine is 66/lbs. & someone else has a 45/lb. lab that has to get to NJ as well. I said I did not know if you had the room in your plane. Thank you.