The 2 BC's in Athens, AL got a one day reprieve when the rescue backed out at the last minute. I know this is a long flight, and if anyone can help them get there, I know on this end. we can meet someone if that's more convenient on the 1st leg to get to. I'm searching for foster homes along the way, in case there's bad weather, but not sure which way the flight will go. If anyone can help, we can get this coordinated, and if all possible, this weekend. The shelter won't hold them more then 3 days after being neutered.
Edited: Can get the 2 to Atlanta, so the trip will start from there.
Brandon will fly them from Atlanta to the Carolinas. Hoping to hear from someone in the Carolinas
Thanks SO much
Mutts Mom 04 @aol.com (remove spaces)