This is to try to summarize what I can glean from the various posts and private emails I have received and answered.
1) At this point, I'm trying for a Sunday flight (Oct. 4).
2) CleoBen is available Sunday and willing to fly from southern MD (KMFU) or thereabouts north to approximately Old Bridge, NJ. He needs to leave no later than noon.
3) Thank you, Brian (tunnelrat83) for your offer to fly a leg with Candy. But, as I noted in an earlier email to you, it doesn't make sense for me to drive Candy 3 hours west so you can fly her east to Greensboro, NC.
4) Bill/clay2000nc can fly from south of Raleigh/Durham (Johnson County) to somewhere in Virginia. If he can fly as far as KMFU, I could drive Candy to Johnson County to meet him.
5) A pilot going by AlConn was mentioned in one email I received. I'm sorry, I don't see any postings from him or her in this request, so don't know what role he/she was proposing to play.
6) If there is anyone else out there willing and able to fly Sunday from an airport in a city in the lower half of NC along the I-95 corridor as far north as KMFU, please let us hear from you!
Thank you, all. Hoping we can pull this together for Sunday.
Sandra, Save the Strays