Parker, CO to Dallas (Garland), TX - FILLED

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
klmcculloch

Parker, CO to Dallas (Garland), TX - FILLED

Post by klmcculloch » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:15 pm

Hello! I hope there is a pilot who can and will bring my cocker kid to her furever home in Garland, TX. I know it's a long way, but ever since I saw her on the RMCR site, I can't keep from hoping to get her here. There is something special about this little girl and I really hope to be able to give her a new home...and lots of love! She is an 18-month old chocolate and white with a precious face. She is currently in a foster home and her foster mom says she's a bit shy so she would need some reassurance. I lost my beloved Crenshaw on 9/5 to cancer and my heart and home are so empty now. I'm ready to bring Cocoa to her furever home and will be happy to help in any way I can! Is there someone who can help me?

Thanks so much!

Kathy McCulloch
[email protected]
214-335-4469 (cell)
972-303-0550 (home)
Last edited by klmcculloch on Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

watson14
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Parker, CO to Dallas (Garland), TX

Post by watson14 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:39 pm

I am based in Dallas and can pick up the dog half way - possibly Amarillo, TX or Perryton, Tx.

Gimble

Post by Gimble » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:42 pm

I've based at KLMO (Denver area) and can probably do the northern leg of the trip, KAPA to KPYX. I've sent Kathy a PM and asked her to coordinate.

watson14
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by watson14 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:07 am

Transport is cancelled. The dog went by ground transport.

klmcculloch

Re: Parker, CO to Dallas (Garland), TX - FILLED

Post by klmcculloch » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:12 pm

I would like to thank everyone who responded to my request. The foster mom requested that she not fly and I managed to find ground transportation for her through the great work of volunteers at groundsforhope.com. My girl arrived here late last night and she's even more precious than her pictures. I'm so glad to have found PNP and I will definitely pass the word along to anyone that I know who has a need.

Thanks again to all of you awesome people!!!

Koko's loving new mom,

Kathy McCulloch