(Cancelled) Atascadero, CA to Redding, CA

This forum is for transport requests that were posted on the Ride Board and have been completed. Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked "DONE".

(Cancelled) Atascadero, CA to Redding, CA

Postby lrathe295 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:18 pm

Thank you to all who responded, but I just found out that I will be in the area next week. I can pick up the dog and bring her home myself. Thanks again to all the great people who are so willing to help

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

We have a female, 18 month old Bloodhound that needs to get from Atascadero, CA to Redding, CA. Time/date is flexible. We are having absolutely no luck with ground transport. This dog is coming from a private home who is fostering (keeping from kill shelter) until I can get her to rescue (here, in Redding). Transport to and from airports will absolutely be arranged.

Thank you for any consideration

Laura Rathe
Pets Without Partners, Inc
http://www.petswithoutpartners.org
Last edited by lrathe295 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lrathe295

Re: Atascadero, CA to Redding, CA

Postby Cindy Smith on Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:17 pm

Hi Laura...

I would be willing to fly the dog from Livermore (KLVK) to Redding (KRDD). I could foster her overnight if necessary for you.

Atascadero to Redding is just 300 nautical miles and maybe a bit too long for one pilot.

Let me know if this helps.

Cindy Smith
N299JP
925-998-9309
Cindy Smith

Re: Atascadero, CA to Redding, CA

Postby lrathe295 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:41 pm

thank you so much!!! I will work on getting her to Livermore..........or maybe I will now post from Atascadero to Livermore.....will let you know

THANK YOU
lrathe295

Return to "DONE" Transports Complete