DONE! Salt lake City, UT to Wednover, UT for 4 brittanys

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
plavine
Zip Code: 90067
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Airport identifier: LAX
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

DONE! Salt lake City, UT to Wednover, UT for 4 brittanys

Post by plavine » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:51 pm

We need help moving four shelter dogs (brittanys) from SLC to Wendover, UT and then Wendover, UT to Reno, NV or Susanville, CA and any combination in between. Winnemucca? Elko? We can do it! On any weekend day (unless you know ground transport) since our volutneers all work duing the week. Can anyone help us get these four brittanys to their forever homes? or near them?

Thank you!!

Call Patti 310.994.1062
http://www.nbran.org
Attachments
owensmiles.JPG
owensmiles.JPG (41.36 KiB) Viewed 242 times
Last edited by plavine on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

margo walker
Zip Code: 11735
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KFRG
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Salt lake City, UT to Wednover, UT for 2 brittanys

Post by margo walker » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:33 pm

plavine wrote:We need help moving four shelter dogs (brittanys) from SLC to Wendover, UT and then Wendover, UT to Reno, NV or Susanville, CA and any combination in between. Winnemucca? Elko? We can do it! On any weekend day (unless you know ground transport) since our volutneers all work duing the week. Can anyone help us get these tour brittanys to their forever homes? or near them?

Thank you!!

Call Patti 310.994.1062
http://www.nbran.org

Hello Patti - i may be able to help you out on Monday, October 26. I could pick up the two Britts in SLC and fly them where? Why two stops? Same day? I fly an AStar 350B3 (helicopter) with a 4 seats behind. Would the dogs have a health certificate, crate, and plastic covering to cover the lower half of the cage in case of accident, as they will be placed on the seat? Have they flown before?

I will have a co-pilot. We are both commercially rated.

Please give me an idea where these locations are. Reno I know. Cruise is about 125 kt/hour.

Thank you. Margo Walker

Margo