I have a Cherokee 180 located in Idaho Falls, ID. I could do a leg north to perhaps to Missoula, Montana, shorter if I fly south to meet a north bound flight, next Friday, Dec. 19. Remember good flying weather only, and it is difficult to forecast more than 48 hours in advance, particularily through the mountains. I will be on vacation the week after Xmas, and could work in a similar leg during that time frame. I will be out of town the week of Xmas and will be unavailable. Would this time frame be useful?