DONE!Dog from Tampa to Atlanta/Chattanooga/Nashville

This forum is for transport requests that were posted on the Ride Board and have been completed. Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked "DONE".

DONE!Dog from Tampa to Atlanta/Chattanooga/Nashville

Postby jlcundiff on Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:21 am

We have a dog that we need to get to rescue in IA - The dog is in Tampa, FL - The dog's current owners are elderly and the dog has turned out to be too much for them. Fortunately for the dog, the owner's daughter works with a rescue in Davenport, IA and are willing to take her into their program. If we could get the dog to Nashville - we could try a ground transport rest of the way - we have not been successful in getting a transport from FL to Nashville. I would be willing to pick the dog up in Chattanooga and Atlanta and get the dog to Nashville and begin the ground transport.

The dog has knocked the owner's over a couple of times, so we really need to get her moved. The dog is about a year and just a puppy and the owner's don't want to euthanize the dog.

If you can help, please contact me at carlean30753@yahoo.com
Last edited by jlcundiff on Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jlcundiff

Re: Dog from Tampa to Atlanta/Chattanooga/Nashville

Postby skyking on Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:53 pm

I can move the pup to the Georgia border (24J) on any day that is convenient to a connecting pilot. I need to know how big the dog is and how much he weighs. He will need to be crated for the trip as well.

Thanks

Jeff
keydive@aol.com
305-797-6356
skyking

Postby bross on Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:20 pm

My current plans are to be in the N FL area doing this transport on Sunday the 21st:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=432

I could get this dog on the way back to Atlanta. We'll need someone to relay the dog from here in Atlanta to Nashville, or, perhaps, a temporary foster home in the Atlanta area.
--
Brandon Ross
bross at pobox dot com
bross

Postby jlcundiff on Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:52 pm

Good news is that this dog has been placed locally so we won't need to do a transport any longer.

Thanks for all your support and help.

Carlean
jlcundiff

Return to "DONE" Transports Complete