FILLED!! Quincy, IL (KUIN) to Blaine, MN (KANE)

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
rescuemetoo

FILLED!! Quincy, IL (KUIN) to Blaine, MN (KANE)

Post by rescuemetoo » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:35 am

FILLED!! Transport on 10/17.

We just found out about this URGENT situation and want to help Bella! She is in Quincy, IL (KUIN- Baldwin Field) and we need to get her to Minneapolis, MN. Easiest airport for us is KANE- Anoka County, but we are totally open. We need transport by Sunday if we hope to save this little girl.

Ground transport says about 450 miles. I'd be happy to split that in to two legs. Looks like there are quite a few small aiports along the way. Cedar Rapids, or Waterloo, IA may be good transition points if we need to split. But, if you are able to help, we are flexible! Dog would travel un-crated....but would be given benadryl prior to the flight, so she will sleep most of the way. Any questions, please contact me at [email protected]. (I ran two successful multi leg PNP5000 transports.) This dog will be going in to rescue with http://www.midwestanimalrescue.org

Meet Bella!

Bella was found in a ditch almost starved in very bad shape, the family that rescued her is now losing their home. Bella was taken to the shelter in hopes that they would find her a new home, unfortunately owner surrenders do not have an opportunity to stay at the shelter long. Please help us provide a safe loving foster home for Bella so she can head to safety in the arms of a rescue organization.

A note from the shelter kennel manager,

Beautiful Bella is so smart, well mannered, she knows sit, heal, come, she walks very well on leash, she is housebroke, and used to sleeping in a bed with small children. She plays wonderfully with the other dogs at the shelter. Not sure about cats I don't have any to test her with. Please help this sweet girl so she is not euthanized!

Bella
am staff terrier
30lbs
1-1 1/2 yrs
spayed
micro chipped
very friendly
good with kids
good with dogs
Last edited by rescuemetoo on Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Smileyy1
Zip Code: 52349
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KVTI
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Quincy, IL (KUIN) to Blaine, MN (KANE) between 10/15 - 10/18

Post by Smileyy1 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:11 am

I should be available on Friday or Saturday.
Does she have current vacination papers???
Mark
Vinton, Iowa (KVTI)
N1222M Beech Bonanza
Blue and Brown on White
http://www.NoeAviation.com
iowa.agpilot at gmail dot com

rescuemetoo

Re: Quincy, IL (KUIN) to Blaine, MN (KANE) between 10/15 - 10/18

Post by rescuemetoo » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:43 am

Yes, she will have her distemper and rabies shot, along with a health certificate enabling her to cross state lines.

Smileyy1
Zip Code: 52349
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KVTI
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: FILLED!! Quincy, IL (KUIN) to Blaine, MN (KANE)

Post by Smileyy1 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:01 pm

See you all on Saturday morning!!!
Mark
Vinton, Iowa (KVTI)
N1222M Beech Bonanza
Blue and Brown on White
http://www.NoeAviation.com
iowa.agpilot at gmail dot com