Santa Fe/Albuqu. NM to Dallas TX - DONE!!

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
kunzang

Santa Fe/Albuqu. NM to Dallas TX - DONE!!

Post by kunzang » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:25 pm

Cupid and his mom reunited, both over the moon. Thanks to MIke for flying and to Shari for driving!!

Cupid is a 59 lb 5 YO neutered male Aussie Shepherd mix, recently rescued 2 hours before euthanasia at a dog pound in AR. He is currently in Santa Fe NM, en route to our Sanctuary in AZ. We have JUST FOUND OUT he has an owner in Texas. Difficult divorce, the lady moved interstate back to her mom's, could only take 2 of her 3 dogs at that time - one was left with her ex-husband. He moved out and left the dog. She only just found out, though Cupid was dead. We want to get him back to her asap. It's her birthday Wednesday - what a gift. We dont want to bring him to AZ, and are trying to find short term accomm in NM. But the sooner they are reunited the better. Who can help?
Last edited by kunzang on Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mikegray

Re: Santa Fe/Albuqu. NM to Dallas TX URGENT

Post by mikegray » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:57 am

I can probably help with the second leg, if the trip can be split into two legs and you can find someone to take the first leg. You can reach me at [email protected] or 469-386-7385.

kunzang

Post by kunzang » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:34 pm

Thanks, Mike, will work on that. Have an offer of ground transport to appropriate TX airport (Plainview?) on or after Friday Nov 6.

mikegray

Post by mikegray » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:01 pm

Friday might be the best day for me.

Ultrabuzzard
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by Ultrabuzzard » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:11 pm

I can help. I am based at 52F (Roanoke, Tx.) where is the final destination airport, and what legs of the trip do you have covered?

mikegray

Post by mikegray » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:22 pm

This trip was accomplished today.