DONE - Updated 5 Pups -need middle pilot NC to VA/MD

This forum is for transport requests that were posted on the Ride Board and have been completed. Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked "DONE".

Re: Updated 5 Pups -need middle pilot NC to VA/MD

Postby CleoBen on Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:30 am

I may be available on Sunday the 15th, but the weather does not look promising for the weekend - the remnants of Ida seem to be stalled out just off of Maryland.

If it is VMC, I can fly the KTTA leg, preferring to transfer at 2W6, Saint Mary's County Regional Airport in Leonardtown, MD. 2W6 is outside the DC-SFRA and has plenty of transient parking and grassy areas.

Let me know if I can help.

CB
My range is about a 250 mile radius around Houston, Texas. Roughly that would include any field within an arc from Houma, LA (KHUM) to Monroe, LA (KMLU) to Paris, TX (KPRX) to Brady, TX (KBBD) to Carrizo Springs, TX (KCZT) to Brownsville, TX (KBRO).
CleoBen

Postby aplaceforall on Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:37 am

Hi CB,

Okay. Let me see if my 3rd pilot will fly to 2W6, Saint Mary's Country Regioanl Airport in Leonardtown, MD.

Sharon
Sharon
A Place For All Animal Rescue
aplaceforallrescue@yahoo.com
aplaceforall

Postby aplaceforall on Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:08 am

Hi CB,

Sorry for the typo's. I will send an e-mail to your "hotmail" e-mail from our rescue "aplaceforallrescue@yahoo.com" when I hear from Gary, the pilot that would meet you at 2W6.

Sharon
Sharon
aplaceforall

Postby aplaceforall on Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:20 pm

CB,

Gary (3rd Pilot) can meet you at 2W6, Saint Mary's County Regional Airport in Leonardtown, MD to transfer pups. Please check your personal e-mail for future communications. Also check your spam folder in case our rescue e-mail goes there. I have all pilots on the communications.

Sharon
Sharon
aplaceforall

Previous

Return to "DONE" Transports Complete