*DONE* Greenville, SC to Charleston, SC *Transport needed*

This forum is for transport requests that were posted on the Ride Board and have been completed. Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked "DONE".

*DONE* Greenville, SC to Charleston, SC *Transport needed*

Postby LeashOnLifeDog on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:27 pm

Transport needed for one 35 pound 4 month old pup. Coming from the Greenville County shelter in Greenville, SC. Rescue is located in Charleston/Mt Pleasant, SC. Crate can be provided if needed. Travel date and times are flex depending on your schedule but Holly is in a high kill shelter so the sooner the better! We can meet whenever/wherever a pilot can fly :)
Please email rescue directly at LeashOnLifeDog@aol.com if you can help. Thanks! ~Leigh Ann
Last edited by LeashOnLifeDog on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
LeashOnLifeDog

Re: Greenville, SC to Charleston, SC *Transport needed*

Postby UpstateFlyer on Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:39 am

Leigh Ann,

I am based in Greenville and can make this trip just about any day this week, just let me know what I need to do.

John
UpstateFlyer

Re: Greenville, SC to Charleston, SC *Transport needed*

Postby LeashOnLifeDog on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:36 am

John -
That would be great if you could help. I sent you an email from the rescue account. I also cc'd the shelter on the email so we can work out the details. Thursday works best for me. What about you??
Thanks again!
LeashOnLifeDog

Return to "DONE" Transports Complete