Updating my 11/13 post- still hopeful!

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Rose

Updating my 11/13 post- still hopeful!

Post by Rose » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:25 am

Update in seeking transport from Brownsville PA to Concord NH for rescued cat:
I have found a pilot willing to fly from Elmira NY to receiver in Concord NH on Nov 20th, but would need someone to do the pick-up flight from PA to NY The rescue shelter just gave me these airports as being near to her Brownsville address: Washington Co Airport, the Connellsville Airport, Rostraver Airport and the Pittsburgh International Airport. Anyone out there who might consider this as a Good Samaritan?
Weather permitting, of course!
Thank you to all reading this...
Rose

Markg

Re: Updating my 11/13 post- still hopeful!

Post by Markg » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:53 pm

If you can find someone to get her to Carlisle, PA (N94), I'll take her to Elmira.

I'll ask another pilot friens if he would consider getting her here, too.

Mark

Firefly

Post by Firefly » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:00 pm

Hi all,

I'm the pilot covering KELM to KCON. If it helps this whole thing work out, I can come further south to Williamsport, PA (KIPT). I can go IFR if temps at 6000 are better than about +4C.

I need to be back up to Elmira by about 2:30PM Friday, and from there I'm heading back up to Concord.

Thanks,
Jim

Markg

Post by Markg » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:33 am

I believe my friend will be able to do the first leg to N94, then I can get to ELM. He is IR, but will not go as low as I will. I will talk to him some more today, so we can hopefully get this ironed out.

Mark

Rose

CANCEL: BROWNSVILLE TO ELMIRA POSTED 11/13

Post by Rose » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:35 pm

CANCEL
MY REQUEST TO TRANSPORT RESCUED CAT FROM BROWNSVILLE PA TO ELMIRA NY HAD TO BE CANCELLED... THANKS TO ALL WHO GENEROUSLY VOLUNTEERED TO ASSIST.
ROSE

Rose

Re: Updating my 11/13 post CANCEL

Post by Rose » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:38 pm

CANCEL
THIS RESCUE HAD TO BE CANCELLED... THANKS TO ALL WHO GENEROUSLY VOLUNTEERED TO ASSIST!
ROSE