I was just informed that Dallas Animal Control is still not ready to release any dogs, therefore this Friday is out and we're not sure when they'll release them. I'll post this info on PNP as well, but basically we're completely up in the air (yeah, pun intended) as to when we will take control of them. Once that happens, we'll have volunteers in the area that should be able to hold on to them until we can get every pilot's schedule coordinated.
Thank you all so very, very much for being willing to possibly help IMPS, especially during the busy holiday season. I'll keep the post updated as I learn more.