FILLED!!!Carmi, IL (area) - Heath, OH (area): Dec 5th or 6th

This forum is for transport requests that were posted on the Ride Board and have been completed. Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked "DONE".

FILLED!!!Carmi, IL (area) - Heath, OH (area): Dec 5th or 6th

Postby SetterDown on Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:57 pm

UPDATE: Puppies have arrived! Mandilyn now has 3 little angels just in time for the holidays!

Illinois Birddog Rescue is seeking transport for one sweet little female English Pointer. Madilyn weighs about 40lbs, and she has a very special request this holiday season! You see, Mandilyn is pregnant - and she wants nothing more for the holidays than to deliver her sweet babies in the warmth of a nice, comfy foster home. (Lucky for her, Illinois Birddog Rescue has a great foster home waiting for her... all she needs is a "ride"!!!)

Can you help us with the following transport? (Mandilyn will be VERY grateful!)

DETAILS:
Dog: Mandilyn, English Pointer, approximately 40lbs
Transport from: Norris City, IL (area) / Carmi Municipal Airport, IL (KCUL)
Transport to: Heath, OH (area) / Newark-Heath Airport, OH (KVTA)
Dates: Saturday, Dec 5th or 6th

LEGS OF TRANSPORT:
Leg 1: Carmi, IL (KCUL) - Cincinnati, OH (area)
Leg 2: Cincinnati, OH (area) - Heath, OH (KVTA)

** I am NOT a pilot, so if our volunteering pilots prefer a different meeting place (other than Cincinnati) we can certainly make that change based on your preferences! Additionally, the entire trip (Carmi, IL - Heath, OH) is roughly 288 nm... if there is a pilot that would like to take the entire route, we will work with whatever you have to offer!!! **

Thanks so much everyone!

- Michelle
Last edited by SetterDown on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SetterDown

Re: Carmi, IL (area) - Heath, OH (area): Dec 12th or 13th

Postby Flyer05 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:42 pm

I'm in Cincinnati and might be able to help with one of the legs. When is she due?
Flyer05

Re: Carmi, IL (area) - Heath, OH (area): Dec 5th or 6th

Postby SetterDown on Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:49 am

Hello Flyer05 -

Mandi had her puppies... 3 little babies :) Since she's now given birth, we've moved her transport up a week to the weekend of December 5th and 6th. Please let me know if you think you still might be able to help...

Thanks so much!
- Michelle
SetterDown

Postby Flyer05 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:45 am

As long as the weather cooperates I can help you out on one of those days. I can pick up either of the legs.
Flyer05

Postby wineguy68 on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:29 pm

I could take the Blue Ash - Heath leg, but I m only available the following weekend. Keep me posted, tho.
wineguy68

Return to "DONE" Transports Complete