3 puppies from Chattanooga, Tn to Ft. Wayne, IN

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
jlcundiff
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

3 puppies from Chattanooga, Tn to Ft. Wayne, IN

Post by jlcundiff » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:08 am

I have three puppies that will face euthanization if we cannot get them to rescue in Ft. Wayne, IN. The puppies are 8 weeks of old, quarantined, vaccinated and ready to travel. We have found that is much healthy for the puppies to go airport than ground transport for this distance.

They are about 8 pounds each, very sweet and friendly. They are going from an independent rescue to a 501c3 rescue organizaton- Perfect Paws Rescue in Ft. Wayne, IN.

We have done this several times before - we are flexible on both ends to work with you.

If you can help, please let me know - [email protected]

Thanks.

CArlean
Last edited by jlcundiff on Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

n22nw

Re: 3 puppies from Chattanooga, Tn to Ft. Wayne, IN

Post by n22nw » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:02 pm

If this is still open...I would be willing to pick up in Lexington or as far south as London, Ky...on Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning...11-28/29. Could possibly do the whole thing if needed, but would prefer the shorter legs. And would be willing to do this at another time if I'm available. Also, this would be my first PNP flight so forgive me if I ask some stupid questions here. Will all 3 pups stay in one crate? I was thinking of getting my own crate for transporting, and Im pretty sure I can get a medium sized crate in my airplane, which is a Cessna 182.

Let me know what you think.

Rick K.
N22NW

Jon

Post by Jon » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:10 am

Rick,

I responded to Carlean and I was planning on doing this as soon as my plane comes out of annual. I did ask her to fill the plane, and she said she had a bunch more added to the original number of pups.

Welcome to PNP and please keep looking for transports to do. We need all the help we can get to save these animals. I suggest you always consider crates for transports and to protect you and the interior of the plane. We can provide crates.

If you have questions or need help getting started don't hesitate to email me or send a PM.

n22nw

Post by n22nw » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:04 am

Ok..no problem Jon! Thanks for the advice! Talk to you later...

Rick

jlcundiff
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

COMPLETED: 3 puppies from Chattanooga, Tn to Ft. Wayne, IN

Post by jlcundiff » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:26 pm

Thanks Jon - 6 more rescued.