Run has been canceled

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
mabear001

Run has been canceled

Post by mabear001 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:54 pm

Hello this is Deb Donley I am new to PNP. My rescue is Furbabies Need Luv located in Cincinnati, OH.

I have been trying to get several dogs from Greenwood, MS, however the shelter will drive the dogs to Memphis, TN to shorten the distance to fly.

We have many different breeds that need to come to Cincinnati, OH. I will list them as not all humans enjoy all breeds.

Terrier mom (15lbs.) and her 11 puppies (ranging in 1lb. to 3lbs.)
Sam - Dutch Shepherd (70lbs.)
Dupont - Mastiff mix (75lbs.)
Vinny - Lab (70lbs.)
kim - Shepherd mix (70lbs.)
Daniella - Terrier (5lbs.)
Bridgett - Border Collie mix (35lbs.)
Rhonda - lab/basset mix - short legs, labby head (45lbs.)
Lilith - terrier (10lbs.)

I am not asking for all dogs to be saved at one time, although that would be awesome. However, moving even one of these lost souls to their waiting forever home means the world to that one soul.

Thanks so much for any help that can be given.
Deb
Last edited by mabear001 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

mabear001

Re: Help Needed Memphis, TN (37501), to Cincinnati, OH (45241)

Post by mabear001 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:07 pm

I have had an offer to fly a few pups from Memphis to Cincinnati.

Once the pilots have made a choice in which dogs would like to help I will add that information to the post and continue to post for help with the other rescued souls.

Thanks so much for any help that can be given to get these kids to their forever homes.

Deb

mabear001

Re: Help Needed Memphis, TN (37501), to Cincinnati, OH (45241)

Post by mabear001 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:15 pm

We now have Daniella and Lilith coming up with to awesome pilots.

Time to work on the other larger dogs. Please I am begging if anyone can help get the others here please email me.

The plan that the two pilots have in place is leaving from Memphis exchanging in Bowling Green, KY and onto Lunkin airport in Cincinnati, OH.

So if that route would help each of you know the areas that pick-up - exchange - drop off let me know.

Thanks again for any help,
Deb