BC - Dallas, GA - Vero Beach, FL **DONE**

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
pilotwoody

Re: BC - Dallas, GA - Vero Beach, FL

Post by pilotwoody » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:20 pm

Nancy;

I have details worked out with Clay for the border collie, I am meeting with him on Saturday morning for the final leg to Vero beach.

I need the contact information for the people picking up in Vero. I have no idea who they are or if they are aware at this point that a dog is coming in.

Please forward the contact information to me at [email protected].

If I do not have anyone to deliver the collie to, it does not make any sense for Clay to pick up and deliver to our meeting point on Saturday.

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:49 pm

Hi Steve,

I sent you an e-mail with the founder of the rescue's info and she can tell you if it will be her or someone else picking up this border collie you're transporting. I've worked with Mary a lot and see 100% dependable so you have nothing to be worried about :-)

Have a save flight and thanks so much again.

Edited: Mary was included in all the e-mails that went out and I just heard from her that ya'll have everything scheduled and everything is good to go. Can't wait to see pictures :-)

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:18 pm

Thanks so much Clay and Steve for getting this border collie to it's rescue in FL. Another great save that without your help wouldn't have happened.!