DONE*PNS Pensacola, FL to TPA Tampa, FL*DONE

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
aussiemom

DONE*PNS Pensacola, FL to TPA Tampa, FL*DONE

Post by aussiemom » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:10 pm

Thank you Robert!!!! We appreciate you!!!

1 Mini Aussie 27.5lbs
traveling from foster home to adoptive home.

Fully vetted
In good health
Will travel with:
collapsible wire crate
vet paperwork
toys, food, etc.

Please email Leah - [email protected].

Thank you in advance!
Last edited by aussiemom on Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

skyking
Zip Code: 33043
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KMTH
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: PNS Pensacola, FL to TPA Tampa, FL

Post by skyking » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:26 pm

If you can get the pup to Tallahassee by 2pm Sunday afternoon, I can get her to Lakeland, FL which is about 20 miles from Tampa.

Jeff
305-797-6356

aussiemom

Post by aussiemom » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:51 pm

Thank you Jeff! Let me check with my people and I'll let you know if their schedule's will work. I used to live on Big Pine! Hope you have a Happy New Year!

aussiemom

Post by aussiemom » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:59 pm

Hi Jeff,

Just got word from my Tampa pick-up. She has a prior commitment on Sun. afternoon and will not be able to go to Lakeland. Thank you very much for your kind offer, we appreciate you! Happy New Year!

Leah
Mini Aussie Rescue & Support
miniaussierescue.org
[email protected]

joshhale

Post by joshhale » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:34 pm

If your not in a big hurry, My plane is having an annual inspection that should be completed by 1-15-10 and we were thinking about flying to Tampa on 1-16 and 1-17. My plane is based in Milton and if the inspection is completed as planed we may can help. Let me know, Josh [email protected]

aussiemom

Post by aussiemom » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:26 am

Thank you Josh! If we are unable to get her transported by the 16th I will let you know. Thank you very much for your offer!

Leah
[email protected]

[email protected]

Post by [email protected] » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:28 am

Let me check with our schedule and see if we can fly up from Williston, Fl to Pensacola to pick up the dog. We would need to take him back to Williston and wait for our cat to be finished with his treatment and then continue on to the Tampa area for drop off. Who would pick up the dog and at what airport? With the couple hour stay at Williston can the dog be walked and what about his temperament?

JUST WAS INFORMED WE WILL BE TRAVELING TO Williston, Fl x-60 this Thursday, 1/7/2010 and can pick your dog up to take to TAMPA. Please advise if you need our assistance so we can arrange fuel load and file flight plan

We need 5,000 feet of runway to operate our Merlin out of due to 12,000 pound weight. Which airport would you meet us at?

Last but not least we won't know what day we are traveling until we get blood work back from Vets and then get appointment at Schantz, which should be tomorrow. By the way they have been very successful in treating the lung cancer in our cat should you know of any person who has a feline with lung cancer. They are using a new protocol and our cat is living in comfort and has passed the expected date of departure by five months. His four tumors have not grown since May, 2009.

Advise if this would work for you.

Thanks,

bobcaptord

aussiemom

Post by aussiemom » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:32 pm

Thank you Robert! I just sent you an email. :)

Leah:)