pilotwoody wrote:I would be able to help with a leg from perry or prefer Lake city to Ocala.
Lake City is over 200nm for us, or a bit outside our comfort zone. We could do Douglas or maybe Homerville, though.
I can only hold 1 larger crate (C-150) with up to 100 pounds. But on a single day I could make 2 or possibly 3 trips (3 might be pushing it).
That's even more than we can carry (50 lbs is our top end at least for a while), so you'd be safe there. And if we got going early enough we might make two trips, although not three. But this could come together!
Let's see if anyone else responds and then we'll coordinate schedules. If I'm not flying theseviewtopic.php?f=5&t=5510
danged puppies out on Saturday (and it looks like I may not be), then we could probably swing it.
HTH & Happy New Year