TWO MED SIZED DOGS NEED RIDE FROM SACRAMENTO-SEATTLE ASAP

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
PetMatchmakerCA
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No

TWO MED SIZED DOGS NEED RIDE FROM SACRAMENTO-SEATTLE ASAP

Post by PetMatchmakerCA » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:16 pm

I have a pilot ready to go from Bakersfield up to Sacramento, but we desperately need a relay for two med dogs going from Sacramento to Washington (Seattle area). As soon as we have this leg filled, the dogs can go to their forever homes! We are just waiting for someone to help! Please contact Morgan at [email protected] or [email protected] if you can help! I will immediately put you in contact with our Bakersfield-Sacramento pilot! :)

bobnall

Re: TWO MED SIZED DOGS NEED RIDE FROM SACRAMENTO-SEATTLE ASAP

Post by bobnall » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:54 pm

If you can get them to the Portland (preferably Hillsboro) area, I can get them to Seattle, either flying (wx permitting) or driving.

Bob

lgormley
Zip Code: 98292
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KAWO
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by lgormley » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:16 pm

I am based in Seattle. Bob, if you are willing to go south a little I would handle the Hillsboro to Seattle portion. Perhaps we could get someone from Sacramento to Eugene?

Lane

bobnall

Post by bobnall » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:50 pm

Hi Lane,

I talked to Morgan this afternoon about getting the dogs to the PDX area. She said the new parents are willing to drive to Portland to pick them up, so I told her I'd be willing to drive south to get he dogs (a Dobie pup and Brittany Spanial). She is to call me either tonite or tomorrow if she can get them from Sacramento north.

If she can get them to Medford, I'll probably go there to get them. Wx is supposed to be good for the next 2 days, but if not I'll drive down. When it's determined what we can do I'll make another post here.

Thanks for the offer!

Bob

lgormley
Zip Code: 98292
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KAWO
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by lgormley » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:31 pm

Hi Bob, sounds good. let me know if I can help from Porttland North.

Lane

bobnall

Post by bobnall » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:56 pm

Hi Lane,

I picked up the pups this morning in Medford and turned them over to Travis, the new parent for the Brittany and he also took the Dobie pup and will tranfer her to her new owner in Olympia this afternoon.

I appreciate you offer to help.

Bob