DONE female doberman memphis TN to pittsburgh area

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
cjhwillis

DONE female doberman memphis TN to pittsburgh area

Post by cjhwillis » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Helen (of Troy) a 1 1/2 yr old dobie girl is looking to hitch a ride from memphis, TN to the Pittsburg, PA area . Distinguished Doberman Rescue in Moon Township has room for the girl.
Helen is blind in one eye – but that does not stop her. She wandered up a to home in Memphis back in November, very emaciated and now has enough weight on her to make her healthy. She is up to date on all vaccinations ,spayed and will have a health certificate. Helen is an easy and sweet girl that loves everyone. Helen weighs 65 pounds.

Helen will be ready to travel the week of Jan 25th . If anyone can help Helen on her journey , please contact

Cathy Willis
Doberman Assistance Network
[email protected]
cell 70 4516 4738

Sending Rescue:
http://www.dobermanassistance.org

Receiving Rescue:
Distingushed Doberman Rescue Inc
http://www.ddrinc.net/ :D
Last edited by cjhwillis on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cjhwillis

Re: female doberman memphis TN to pittsburgh area

Post by cjhwillis » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:31 pm

Jim Carney out of Memphis can get Helen to Cincinnati Municipal-Lunken Field (LUK) sometime during the week of Jan 25th. Can anyone meet Jim and head over to Pittsburgh area? Leg is approximately 210 nm if anyone can help Helen

Cathy willis
[email protected]
704 516 4738

jdcpilot

Post by jdcpilot » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:29 pm

Cathy,
As you know, I'm back from Ohio. I will keep an eye on the weather and fine tune the exact day with you next week. However it will be sometime the week of the 25th. I also, must coordinate with the shop who will be working on my plane. Don't worry, I will get Helen to OH.
Jim
PNP

cjhwillis

Post by cjhwillis » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:08 pm

check!!

cjhwillis

Re: DONE female doberman memphis TN to pittsburgh area

Post by cjhwillis » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:58 pm

thanks to Capt. Jim Carney of Transparent Airways . Helen caught a ride over to Jackboro TN, where she met ground transport and made her way to Pittsburgh.

As usual Jim - you were outstanding - Thank you!!

Cathy