DONE :) flown-ROXIE: Washington,NC KOCW to Muncie,IN KMIE

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
maddoxbonnie

DONE :) flown-ROXIE: Washington,NC KOCW to Muncie,IN KMIE

Post by maddoxbonnie » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:50 am

:arrow: REPOST :arrow: 1st leg fell thru due to weather from originating (very nice) pilot- :cry:

PLZ help ROXIE, a 45 lb spayed female black lab, find her way up & over to a Adopt A Lab Rescue in Muncie, IN.
Inner Banks Canine Rescue pulled ROXIE from the Beaufort County, NC Animal Control Facility. She has already been fully vetted for her trip to the MidWest. Roxie will travel with her health certificate, vaccination records, collar & leash w/ a seatbelt LATCH attachment. She is NON-aggressive towards people & other dogs- a TRUE sweetie! I have listed the to & fro airports above, however we are willing to work/travel on BOTH ends. We would love for this to take place this weekend JAN 23rd (Sat)-24th (Sun) through the week or next weekend JAN 30th (Sat)-31st (Sun), but will be FLEXIBLE on the dates (AGAIN, as well as the to/fro areas) too!!
Roxie's story---she was dropped overnight in the local shelter's drop-box even though she was pregnant. Roxie had 3 pups while in the overnight drop-box. Unfortunately none of the 3 pups survived no matter how hard the volunteers & vets tried to save them! Roxie herself was too young to have even been pregnant in the 1st place :( Sad story :( We need Roxie to have a NEW start on life as soon as she can. Plz help get up to the MidWest :D to a good & safe life that she so deserves :D ! THX.

Sending Name: Denyce Osmundson/Mary McDonald @ InnerBanks Canine Rescue
Sending Phone Number: (252)-623-8769cell/(252) 721-3032cell
Sending Email: [email protected], [email protected]

***Washington, NC 27889 = Warren Field Airport (KOCW)***

Receiving Name: Patty Strayer @ Adopt-A-Lab Rescue
Receiving Phone Number: (765)-717-3408
Receiving Email: [email protected]

***Muncie, IN 47303 = Delaware County Airport/Johnson Field (KMIE)***

= 485 NM air miles

THX for all y'all do!!

Sallie Gotautas
919-270-3202cell
[email protected]

BRBR Volunteer- http://www.blueridgeboxerrescue.com/
IBCR Volunteer- http://www.innerbankscaninerescue.com/
IBCRMaMaRoxie2.jpg
IBCRMaMaRoxie2.jpg (31.5 KiB) Viewed 359 times
IBCRMaMaRoxie.jpg
IBCRMaMaRoxie.jpg (29.24 KiB) Viewed 359 times
Last edited by maddoxbonnie on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

pitchncatch
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KDAY
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: REPOST-= for Ms ROXIE:Washington, NC KOCW to Muncie, IN KMIE

Post by pitchncatch » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:47 pm

Please contact me if this resue is still needed.
I am making a run from Ohio to NC on Sunday 1-31-10 and might be able to help Roxie get back toward Indiana on my return flight.
I can be reached at [email protected]
Thanks,
Galen

maddoxbonnie

Post by maddoxbonnie » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:18 pm

Hey Gaylan,

I will contact you on your personal email addy above...thx so much!!

Sallie

jmillerk

Post by jmillerk » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:16 pm

Sallie,

I could fly up from Charlotte, NC area (Lancaster, SC) and pick up Roxie in Washington, NC and take her to Lumberton, NC if Anna is unable. If Luke's ride falls through we could also take him from Lancaster, SC- KLKR to Jacksonville, NC-KOAJ and then pick up Roxie for the return to Lumberton as it would be on the way back. Or perhaps the pilot taking Roxie could do the same?

Regards,

Justin

maddoxbonnie

Post by maddoxbonnie » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:04 am

Hey Justin,

THX so much for your offer :) And yes, we will take you up on it. I'll personal email you.

Sallie