We have a 6 leg flight from Wilson, NC to Broomfield, CO filled however, our attempt to go this past weekend failed due to weather.
Our flight crew is again happy to fly but they are restricted to flying on the weekends...
Here are the legs. If anybody is available to fly and can THIS WEEK, ASAP, to get them on their way and we can get them out of the east, the MO forecast looks favorable to do the rest of the transport. This family has been waiting for over a week and we can't even think of taking them back to the pound where they HEARTSTICK for euthanasia...
Here are the legs and we are flexible. WE can switch towns, etc but need help with finding boarding/temp fosters along the way.
Leg 1: Wilson, NC (Rocky Mount-Wilson Regional Airport - KRWI) to Winston-Salem, NC (Airport Code _______)
Leg 2: Winston-Salem, NC (Airport Code ____) to Bowling Green, KY (KBWG)
Leg 3: Bowling Green, KY (KBWG) to St. Louis, MO (KSUS)
Leg 4: St. Louis, MO (KSUS) to Olathe, KS (OJC)
Leg 5 and 6 are safe for now. PLEASE, PLEASE can anybody fly this week?
email us directly at (take the spaces out) milehighlabmission @ gmail.com
Thanks - Molly
Last edited by 3mtnlabbie on Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.