DONE! Knoxville,TN 37901 to Inman,SC 29349(Spartanburg)

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Debi
Co-founder
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

DONE! Knoxville,TN 37901 to Inman,SC 29349(Spartanburg)

Post by Debi » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:51 am

I am NOT the contact for this transport. Please contact Gina Austin listed below, Thank you.

This was sceduled for a ground transport which had to be cancelled due to not enough volunteers. This is a relatively short flight so if anyone can help get his pup from rescue to her new adoptive home all involved would be grateful. This little gal has been waiting for a long time and transport keeps falling through at every turn, primarily due to the closing of a huge section of Interstate 40 which is the main route needed through the mountains. Thanks all! (FYI, I am willing to meet the pilot at airport of choice anytime to pick this pup up, Debi)

KNOXVILLE, TN TO INMAN, SC
PERMISSION GIVEN TO CROSSPOST WIDELY!!! Please help me get this one out there guys!! Gina

PLEASE HELP US GET THIS BABY HOME!!!.

THIS TRANSPORT IS FOR PUP TRYING TO GET HOME from rescue. This doggie has adoptive parents waiting on her to start her new life. Can’t you help her? I am sure she would be willing to give you doggie kisses. She needs desperately to get to her forever home. She has been waiting so patiently. Thanks. Gina

All adopters have been previously screened and approved.

Transport Monitor:

GINA AUSTIN
[email protected]
Cell: 501-303-8815

Name: SOPHIE
Breed: CATAHOULA/LAB MIX PUP
Weight: 15 TO 18 LBS—
Health: all are UTD on shots –spayed/neutered and current on flea and tick preventative as well as HW preventative
Traveling With: All vet records—Health Certificate, as well as collars and leashes.

Sending Shelter:
FOUND ABANDONED AND UNCLAIMED

Receiving Rescue:
LAB AND ALL BREED RESCUE NETWORK

LABRN
Gina Austin
Lab & All Breed Rescue Network
L.A.B.R.N
http://www.labrn.350.com/
Gina Austin: 501-303-8815 Email address is [email protected]

staylor4
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KGPH
Distance willing to fly one way: 50

Re: Catahoula,Knoxville,TN 37901 to Inman, SC 29349(Spartanburg)

Post by staylor4 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:45 am

Darn!! If I weren't in Kansas City I'd jump on this transport so that I could meet the World Famous Debi. Good luck!
Sam

Debi
Co-founder

Post by Debi » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:05 pm

staylor4 wrote:Darn!! If I weren't in Kansas City I'd jump on this transport so that I could meet the World Famous Debi. Good luck!
Sam
you are TOO funny Sam Taylor, oh thee of radio talk show fame :D Fly in for PNP pilots and resues here in June so plan on it then!

Meanwhile, I hope someone else can step up and help this pup get to her new home. Her new owner is a kidney transplant recipient and is not able to drive to pick her up or he would!

Famous, hmmm, infamous maybe :-)

Debi

hondadrivr

Post by hondadrivr » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:57 pm

Anyone that can help this girl get to her new daddy will get lots of puppy kisses from her and have a very grateful daddy.
Thanks
Gina Austin
L.A.B.R.N
Rescue one until there are none.
"ONE LAST PLEA"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDQYDyUE5Dw
Within The heart of every stray
Lies the singular desire to be loved.

aamsler

Post by aamsler » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:38 pm

I am doing a transport from Asheville to Columbia on Sunday. I may be able to handle the Knoxville to Inman trip in the process. I will let you know tomorrow morning.

hondadrivr

Post by hondadrivr » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:38 am

Thanks so much have another that replied as well. I will list on the board the progress of this as well. Will watch for your update.
Thanks
Gina
LABRN

admin
Site Admin

Re: DONE! Knoxville,TN 37901 to Inman,SC 29349(Spartanburg)

Post by admin » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:01 pm

Thank you to pilots Corey and Chris for flying rescue pups each direction today!

Debi

hondadrivr

Post by hondadrivr » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:29 am

I can not thank you all enough for helping Sophie get to her new home. Her new dad is thrilled and Sophie will have a home and be loved the rest of her days. Thanks again so much!!!
Gina Austin
LABRN

hondadrivr

Post by hondadrivr » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:00 pm

Debi wrote:I am NOT the contact for this transport. Please contact Gina Austin listed below, Thank you.

This was sceduled for a ground transport which had to be cancelled due to not enough volunteers. This is a relatively short flight so if anyone can help get his pup from rescue to her new adoptive home all involved would be grateful. This little gal has been waiting for a long time and transport keeps falling through at every turn, primarily due to the closing of a huge section of Interstate 40 which is the main route needed through the mountains. Thanks all! (FYI, I am willing to meet the pilot at airport of choice anytime to pick this pup up, Debi)

KNOXVILLE, TN TO INMAN, SC
PERMISSION GIVEN TO CROSSPOST WIDELY!!! Please help me get this one out there guys!! Gina

PLEASE HELP US GET THIS BABY HOME!!!.

THIS TRANSPORT IS FOR PUP TRYING TO GET HOME from rescue. This doggie has adoptive parents waiting on her to start her new life. Can’t you help her? I am sure she would be willing to give you doggie kisses. She needs desperately to get to her forever home. She has been waiting so patiently. Thanks. Gina

All adopters have been previously screened and approved.

Transport Monitor:

GINA AUSTIN
[email protected]
Cell: 501-303-8815

Name: SOPHIE
Breed: CATAHOULA/LAB MIX PUP
Weight: 15 TO 18 LBS—
Health: all are UTD on shots –spayed/neutered and current on flea and tick preventative as well as HW preventative
Traveling With: All vet records—Health Certificate, as well as collars and leashes.

Sending Shelter:
FOUND ABANDONED AND UNCLAIMED

Receiving Rescue:
LAB AND ALL BREED RESCUE NETWORK

LABRN
Gina Austin
L.A.B.R.N
Gina Austin: 501-303-8815 Email address is [email protected]