Need transport for Bearded Collie

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
HUNK123

Need transport for Bearded Collie

Post by HUNK123 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:33 pm

Please help!! A wonderful couple in Fort Lauderdale has adopted one of my rescued Bearded Collies and now all I have to do is get him to his new home. He's been fully vetted and is ready for travel. Can someone out there give me a miracle?

Thank You So Much, Cindy

aamsler

Re: Need transport for Bearded Collie

Post by aamsler » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:24 pm

Cindy,
It looks like I will be flying the first leg of a flight that will take me to Raleigh, NC or Danville. Va on Satursday or Sunday. If it works out, I could pick up your Collie on my retun to Columbia, SC. You would need to find a leg from Columbia south. Perhaps one leg or two legs from Columnia would get the Collie home. Two weeks ago, I was part one of three of a similiar trip. I can email the two pilots that extended the trip to see if they have any interest.

HUNK123

Re: Need transport for Bearded Collie

Post by HUNK123 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:27 am

TRANSPORT COMPLETE! THANKS A MILLION

HUNK123

Re: Transport COMPLETEDfor Bearded Collie

Post by HUNK123 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:28 am

aamsler wrote:Cindy,
It looks like I will be flying the first leg of a flight that will take me to Raleigh, NC or Danville. Va on Satursday or Sunday. If it works out, I could pick up your Collie on my retun to Columbia, SC. You would need to find a leg from Columbia south. Perhaps one leg or two legs from Columnia would get the Collie home. Two weeks ago, I was part one of three of a similiar trip. I can email the two pilots that extended the trip to see if they have any interest.