DONE: Osceola, MO (64776) to St. Louis, MO (63134)

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
wyvonnia

DONE: Osceola, MO (64776) to St. Louis, MO (63134)

Post by wyvonnia » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:22 pm

One pregnant Beagle (rescued from Springfield, MO) and a basset rescued from a gassing facility in Joplin, MO need transport from Osceola, MO (their foster home) to St. Louis, MO by February 21, 2010.

The beagle cannot be boarded because that requires certain shots to be boarded and she is about to have her pups any day. No vet will give her the shots. Her only chance is to get to the rescue in St. Louis. The basset could be boarded if necessary but right now, the beagle is critical.

The pregnant beagle will be going to Mostly Mutts in St. Louis and the basset will be going to a foster home in St. Louis. The foster is the ACO in Osceola and will not be able to keep these 2 past the weekend so sadly, we are in a bind.

Thank you for any help you can offer!

Wyvonnia Neeley
Partners 4 Paws
Last edited by wyvonnia on Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cchipley

Re: Osceola, MO (64776) to St. Louis, MO (63134)

Post by cchipley » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:41 am

I just saw this. The weather looks bad for a few days. Do you still need transport for these dogs?

cchipley

Post by cchipley » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:43 am

I would suggest Osceola to KSET Smartt Field or KSUS Spirit of St Louis. There are landing fees in St Louis That are onerous to small planes.

wyvonnia

Post by wyvonnia » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:05 pm

Thank you for the guidance, I really appreciate it. I will email my friend Helena to see if they still need transport but like you mentioned, the weather is quite an issue. I'll be glad when Spring gets here :)

wyvonnia

Post by wyvonnia » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:55 pm

Just wanted to offer an update: Helena paid a transport to take the pregnant beagle to rescue in St. Louis before the weekend. She had her puppies almost upon arrival. Thank you so much for your assistance!