complete-Seattle to Vancouver BC

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
eryn griffith

complete-Seattle to Vancouver BC

Post by eryn griffith » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:24 pm

I'm trying to bring a dog home to Terrace BC Canada. Clyde is a puppymill labradoodle 65 pounds and will be in a 700 series kennel. I have found transport to Seattle on Feb 26. I need to get him to Vancouver. I can drive from Terrace to pick him up in Van but this is already a 2 day drive.

contact Eryn Griffith 250-638-6261 or [email protected]
Last edited by eryn griffith on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SetterDown

Re: Kansas City or Wichita to Seattle

Post by SetterDown » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:44 pm

Hi Eryn -

McPherson is a very, very small town - approximately 45 minutes drive north of Wichita, KS. (Kansas City is a good 2 to 2.5 hour drive from McPherson.) Wichita has roughly 350,000 people... you might try doing some research to identify pilots along your route and email them individually. (That's generally how I fill my transports, versus my posting on the transport board).

I live in Wichita, KS and I would be happy to go pick up Clyde in McPherson and bring him to Wichita if you can get a volunteer to fly him out of Wichita!

Good luck!
- Michelle

sowens333
Zip Code: 66062
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KOJC
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Kansas City or Wichita to Vancouver BC

Post by sowens333 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:33 am

Hi Eryn, there is a regular driving transport out of Salina, KS to Denver. Salina, is about 40 miles North of McPhearson. If you would like the contact info for the transport you can email me directly.

Sarah
[email protected]