These two sibblings were posted on dogs in danger.I called and the shelter to see if they were still there and was told there time was very limited.I agreed to take them and paid them to have both spayed and get there rabies on Tuesday. I was told the could leave Wednesday.I don't want them to go through a long ground transport after just having surgery. If there is any pilot that could get them here to me ASAP that would be awesome!Otherwise they will have to go back to the shelter and wait for another transport.
Last edited by mustluvdogs3
on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.