urgent pair of puppies Done!

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
mustluvdogs3

urgent pair of puppies Done!

Post by mustluvdogs3 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:28 am

These two sibblings were posted on dogs in danger.I called and the shelter to see if they were still there and was told there time was very limited.I agreed to take them and paid them to have both spayed and get there rabies on Tuesday. I was told the could leave Wednesday.I don't want them to go through a long ground transport after just having surgery. If there is any pilot that could get them here to me ASAP that would be awesome!Otherwise they will have to go back to the shelter and wait for another transport.

Thanks,
Theresa
Last edited by mustluvdogs3 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

AUAv8rix

Re: urgent pair of puppies

Post by AUAv8rix » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:34 pm

Hi Theresa-

What are the breeds/sizes (weight) of the puppies?

Thanks!

mustluvdogs3

Re: urgent pair of puppies

Post by mustluvdogs3 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:47 am

DONE!!

mustluvdogs3

Re: urgent pair of puppies Done!

Post by mustluvdogs3 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:09 am

mustluvdogs3 wrote:These two sibblings were posted on dogs in danger.I called and the shelter to see if they were still there and was told there time was very limited.I agreed to take them and paid them to have both spayed and get there rabies on Tuesday. I was told the could leave Wednesday.I don't want them to go through a long ground transport after just having surgery. If there is any pilot that could get them here to me ASAP that would be awesome!Otherwise they will have to go back to the shelter and wait for another transport.

Thanks,
Theresa

mustluvdogs3

Re: urgent pair of puppies Done!!

Post by mustluvdogs3 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:13 am

mustluvdogs3 wrote:These two sibblings were posted on dogs in danger.I called and the shelter to see if they were still there and was told there time was very limited.I agreed to take them and paid them to have both spayed and get there rabies on Tuesday. I was told the could leave Wednesday.I don't want them to go through a long ground transport after just having surgery. If there is any pilot that could get them here to me ASAP that would be awesome!Otherwise they will have to go back to the shelter and wait for another transport.

Thanks,
Theresa