dexter urgent Done!!!!

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
mustluvdogs3

dexter urgent Done!!!!

Post by mustluvdogs3 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:44 pm

I have already put in a request for 2 lab puppies and now I have another one to add to the list. Poor Dexter has been at the shelter for awile. No interest because he is timid. He is 8 months old and about 25 pounds. His time is up and I have agreed too take him with the other lab pups. His sister has already been put down for being too shy. Poor guy must be so scared. He really needs to get out of there and into a home to see what love is. He is at the same shelter as the labs. They are in Americus, Georgia and can be brought to the airport by the staff if I can find someone available to get them to Doylestown Airport!! Please if anyone can help get them here or point me in another direction I would really appreciate it. They are all being spayed and Neutered on Tuesday and will be ready to go Wednesday!!
Last edited by mustluvdogs3 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

AUAv8rix

Re: dexter urgent

Post by AUAv8rix » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:18 pm

Dexter's size would be perfect for my airplane. The earliest I can do this is next Friday after lunch or Sunday. I can't go the entire way- maybe as far up as Greenville, SC. Please email me to coordinate if this will work.

mustluvdogs3

Re: dexter urgent

Post by mustluvdogs3 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:46 am

DONE!!!!