done pup 3/17 overnight to meet trans. 3/18 6:15am!!

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Liza007
Zip Code: 02563
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Airport identifier: 2B1
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

done pup 3/17 overnight to meet trans. 3/18 6:15am!!

Post by Liza007 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:35 am

Sophie is a sweet just turned 3mos old (best guess) Bull Mastiff puppy. She is set to be spayed soon and then will be hopefully getting to her new family here in Massachusetts.

She is a happy girl in her foster home, but will be happier when she has a family of her own that can spoil her rotten.

Problem is, Sophie is in rescue in Tecumseh, OK! Her new family is in Massachusetts!

I was able to get Sophie on a ground transport that picks up in Dora/Fort Smith at 6:15AM Thursday 3/18 THERE IS NO VIABLE ALTERNATIVE.

The problem is that Tecumseh is 200miles away.. while rescue is willing to drive her to Dora, they can not stay overnight (we offered a hotel room) and 6:15am is too early as they would have to leave at 3:00am.

I am asking SOMEONE TO PLEASE fly/drive Sophie on Wednesday 3/17 to Dora.. keep her safe for ONE night at home and meet transport at 6:15am on Thursday 3/18.

Sophie CAN NOT stay at a boarding kennel or other facility. Per transport requirements she must have been in a home environment for 10 days prior to pick up. NO exceptions.

Sophie will have been spayed 3/08, will have a health certificate dated AFTER 3/10, UTD on shots.

Please email me at [email protected] and refer to Sophie transport in the subject line (spam filters!)

Once again, these dates and times are non negotiable as this is the ONLY game in town for us.

Thank you so much for your consideration, and thank you for choosing rescue!
Liz