"DONE!!" doberman needs ride to new home

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Kris Bullinger

"DONE!!" doberman needs ride to new home

Post by Kris Bullinger » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:03 pm

Hello,
I have rescued a male black/tan doberman pinscher from Wise County Animal Shelter, 119 PR 4195, Decatur, TX. 76234 and would like to get it to Lebanon, TN airport, 37087. Could also fly into Nashville, TN airport. I could meet them at either one. The contact at the shelter is Tammy, 940-627-7577 email [email protected] . The dog is healthy, but thin and weighs about 60 lbs. Not sure of age because he was a stray, they quess about 1 1/2 years. The shelter does not neuter and would give me time to neuter him once I have him in TN. Right now we can't make the drive and hope we can get a flight. I have more heart than money at this time and would really like to give this dog a good home. Thanks, Kris 615-417-5397 I forgot my email address - [email protected]. Also, if anyone can get him as far as Memphis, TN we could meet them there. Thanks again and hope to hear from someone soon. God Bless the pilots and the animals.
***Mission completed 03/15/2010 @ 16:38 CST.......
A really big thanks to Ken (oldetymeair) and Corey (SkyKing310X) and to the ground help, Tammy, from the Wise County Animal Shelter. This little guy was saved from the gallows by the shelter and The angel pilots made it possible for him to have a new life just being a happy dog! I hope I get to help as ground crew in my area soon.... Thanks, Kris
Last edited by Kris Bullinger on Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nicholas757
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: doberman needs ride to new home

Post by nicholas757 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:50 pm

Calling all pilots!

Are there any folks who might be able to assist with this flight. I know it is a fairly long trip (582 nm) but the people are willing to do some ground transport.

Thanks in advance,

Nick